Call SERVPRO of North Rowan County/Salisbury to Break the Chain of Destruction.
Storms can cause water damage, and water damage can cause mold damage. If you are finding multiple problems due to storm damage, our teams at SERVPRO of North Rowan County/Salisbury® can help with restoration.
SERVPRO of North Rowan County/Salisbury: 704-925-1019
It's difficult to imagine storms happening anywhere in or around North Rowan County or Salisbury except:
- Within a week that falls in a month
- Days that end in a “y”
- Eras when the sun rises in the east
Nonetheless, if a storm should hit an area home, the wind could cause indirect water damage, or the water itself could cause direct water damage, and then you'd have a mess.
Somehow, despite the rarity of storms (where “rarity” means the exact opposite of what we all learned in school), all of us at SERVPRO of North Rowan County/Salisbury have training and experience in remediating the damage from storms, and in helping to restore homes and belongings.
The Chain of Damage
- Storm damage frequently leads to water damage
- Water damage causes plenty of problems by itself, but then it makes things worse by allowing microbial growth (frequently mold) to develop as well. Regardless of whether mold accompanies water damage, the damage continues to cause problems until professionals (like us!) remove it
- Mold eats only three categories of nutrients: (a) everything humans would eat, (b) everything animals would eat but humans wouldn't, and (c) just about everything else
As soon as you know or suspect there is water damage, call us (SERVPRO of North Rowan County/Salisbury).
The sooner we arrive, the sooner we can start:
- Extracting water
- Helping to prevent further damage
- Trying to prevent mold or other microbial growth from developing
- Mitigating any existing damage from microbial growth
- Cleaning and disinfecting
- Repairing damaged structures and belongings before the damage gets worse
- Helping to restore the house and belongings to their preloss conditions
Oh, Joy – Trivia Time!
This week, the people thrown to (we mean “carefully selected to serve on”) the Subcommittee for Tangential Information chose to find songs with the word “chain” in the title.
- “The Chain” (Lindsey Buckingham, Mick Fleetwood, Christine McVie, John McVie, Stevie Nicks)
- “Chain of Fools” (Don Covay)
- “Chains” (Gerry Goffin & Carole King)
- “Ball and Chain” (Big Mama Thornton)
- “Back on the Chain Gang” (Chrissie Hynde)
When Water Damage Strikes, Call SERVPRO of North Rowan County/Salisbury