SERVPRO of North Rowan County/Salisbury Mops Up Water Damage Across the County
Water damage is not always seasonal. It can strike at any moment, wreaking havoc in your home. SERVPRO® of North Rowan County/Salisbury has 24/7 emergency service teams prepared to help you get back on your feet.
SERVPRO of North Rowan County/Salisbury: 704-925-1019
It’s inspiring that the same substance we require to sustain life, keep our clothes clean, and our skin healthy is the same substance that can destroy even concrete or steel.
We’ve seen what water damage can do. We’re leaders in remediation of water damage and in helping homeowners in the restoration of their property and belongings from damage. Just check our website for customer reviews and before/after photographs.
Because disasters can happen any time, we are available any time.
Because water damage quickly worsens with time, we promise to arrive Faster to any size disaster, which includes more than one promise:
- We will arrive quickly, but not at the expense of quality
- We might need time to assemble the best team members to handle your home’s needs
- “Any size” includes appreciation for the importance of your home and your family – we will not ignore a call if the problem is limited to one floor or one room
- At the same time, no job is too large – we have access to resources from franchises all over the United States and Canada, so if a large-scale disaster hits North Carolina, we will be #HereToHelp.
Homeowners can Rely on SERVPRO of North Rowan County/Salisbury
- Hands-on experience
- Certifications from an internationally respected, standards-setting organization
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Hospital-grade cleaners, disinfectants, and techniques, all of which have earned approval by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Equipment to eliminate odors – no mere pine-scented cover-up sprays here
- Extract standing water, tens of thousands of gallons of water, if your house has that much
- Use advanced structural drying techniques
- Hunt down water and water damage in the places we know they hide
- Clean and disinfect even hidden surfaces including air vents, basement corners, nooks and crannies behind appliances, and peculiar spots in the attic
- Eliminate odors
- Clean, disinfect, remediate:
- Upholstery, window treatments, other textiles
- Walls, floors, flooring (carpets, rugs, tile, stone, wood, LVT…)
- Furniture, keepsakes, dishes, flatware, artwork, many electronics
- Work directly with most insurance companies
- Water is the most common molecule in our bodies
- While water, ice, and snow appear colorless in small quantities, in large quantities we can see it’s blue
- Most liquids become denser as they freeze, but water is an exception, which is why lakes freeze from the top down instead of the bottom up, and ice floats on top of water
SERVPRO of North Rowan County/Salisbury
Happy 2021 to all our friends and neighbors!